Autumn Nail Polishes With Sinful Colours

by - September 27, 2017


Time to switch to autumnal shades.

Sinful Colors is not a brand I see often on blogs, but I was gifted these two nail polishes as an early birthday present and I was really excited about it: aren't these the perfect colours for the upcoming season?
Purple shades are really versatile, and look as pretty on the nails as they do on the lips. I've tried out both shades and will be wearing them a lot in the next few months, so I thought I'd share them with you!


Sinful Colors seems a bit difficult to get your hands on in the UK, but if you have the chance, it really is a brand worth checking out. These two polishes are from the Semi-Matte Kylie range. I have to say, these do not turn out semi-matte on the nails at all. They're almost as shiny as any other nail polish, so I didn't find any matte element to it. However, the tiny gold specks are beautiful and very subtle.

Regarding the quality of the nail polishes, they stay on the nails for a good few days without chipping - and this is without a top coat. I'd advise you to go for three coats for an opaque result, because the texture is quite fluid. 
Next time you spot Sinful Color nail polishes in a shop, don't hesitate to try them out - they're really good quality and I'm glad I discovered the brand!

What is your favourite nail polish shade to wear in the autumn?

Lots of love,
Julia x

You May Also Like

22 commentaires

  1. I haven´t heard about them before, ut the deeper color is one that I would enjoy for fall. Right now I am experimenting with Faby polish, a brand that is new to me.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know Faby polish either, so I hope you'll mention it on your blog! xx

      Delete
  2. Love these colours and even though they are more autumnal I love them even in summer! xx

    www.hairwonderfulday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I think I'd definitely wear the lighter shade in the spring and summer :) xx

      Delete
  3. Yay! I love Autumnal shades when it comes to nail polishes! Both of these colours look really pretty, though my fave has to be the lighter pink - it looks lovely on your nails Julia :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabrielle! Autumnal shades are generally so pretty, especially darker shades - I find that they look very elegant! xx

      Delete
  4. The colour berry/purple shade has your name all over it, whether it be lipstick or nail polish it suits you stupendously! Also eye spy the Primark Disney Chip purse peeping through! 😄💕

    Vintagonista Vintage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Sumeyye! I do love these very dark shades. Haha yes there's little Chip right there, and now I've actually got my hands on Mrs Potts too! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the pink shade - so pretty and cute! (Literally I can't get enough of pink shades) x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shades! I love purple! x

    KatieLeanne.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple is great for the autumn/winter :) xx

      Delete
  7. Ooh the lighter shade is gorgeous!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, would look great in the spring as well as it's so light! xx

      Delete
  8. omg love the colours of these! amazing blog post! you are amazing ! have a lovely day
    jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm absolutely loving the sound of these, both of the warm berry tones are just perfect for fall! x Obsessed! x
    Marina xx
    https://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you and I'll probably be wearing them throughout the autumn! xx

      Delete
  10. Oh, I love the semi-matte look! Both colors are really lovely.
    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them as well, they're such timeless colours! xx

      Delete

Disqus comment count